To manage mounting production activities and new regulatory changes, financial institutions require constant input of skilled resources, in order to cope up with the fluctuations of daily workflow and the demand of transformation.
New regulation, increasing production volumes, obsolescence of IT systems are the main challenges confronted by the financial institutions nowadays, as they will generate more manual process for the operational team, temporarily or continuously.
AiYO assists its customers in their projects of functional optimization, by providing them with their expertise in various domains: Project Manager (functional specification, approval and testing), Business Expert, Compliance, Legal Expert.
The consequent increase in activity is a major factor in the risk of operational loss and requires real business expertise.
AiYO focuses on 3 areas:
- Projects development and management
- Transition and transformation of activities
- Management of production.
To face the challenges linked with an increase in production volumes, AiYO offers an operational support service, provided and managed by experts of the field.
AiYO addresses the needs in production of its customers with:
Immediate production reinforcement (IPR): whether it is going through the high season for dividends, a need for fast and effective operational management, cleaning of static data, clearance of reconciliation breaks, group assistance, audits or controls, AiYO will deliver.
Transformation: should you have a need for functional and IT optimisation, the reduction of manual processes, testing process robustness and resilience, management of regulatory projects and design of targeted solutions (for example: FRTB, MiFid II,…), we are here to help.
A holistic process review can improve the efficiency of the workflow and reduce operational risks. This necessarily goes through:
- Analysis of the production chain and identification of redundant or low-value-added tasks
- Contribution and review of functional specifications to ensure the adequacy between technical development and functional needs
- Analysis and identification of the impacts related to the transformation project
- Definition of target processes
- Operational assistance via VBA commandos
Our crossed expertise covers the entire corporate chain of actions.
- Analysis of the corporate actions events
- Assessment of the resources
- Identification of prioritizing axes
- Integration of new technologies (AI, blockchain, Robotic Process Automation, Data Science...)
- Steering of transformation projects
- Transition management
- Fiscal check
- AiYO expertise on the regulations
- Sharing of « best practices »
- Process improvement
- Drafting of processes
- Tactical solutions (Macro VBA…)
- Operational support
- Provision of experts in corporate action
- Delegated management at AiYO
- Increase productivity
- Risks reduction